Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Inspiring Blogger Award

Ute Carbone has pipped me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I'm thrilled!
Ute (pronounced ooh-tah, only God and her parents know why) vies with me for the claim to our local indie, Toadstool Books in Milford, NH, where she will be signing her latest book, Blueberry Truth, on Saturday, Feb. 2 at 2 pm. Her other books include The P-Town Queen, Dancing in the White Room and Afterglow. Visit Ute at http://ute-carbone.blogspot.com/.

According to the rules of the award, I'm supposed to tell you seven things about me.

1. The one thing I wanted for Christmas and didn't get--Fernando Alonso's F-1 Ferrari race car. Nor did I get driving lessons with Fernando.
2. The one thing I never dreamed I'd do--stand in front of the local Planning Board and make train noises.
3. The best thing about my life--my husband and my kids. I don't care if that's corny.
4. Next to reading and writing, the things I love to do best--hiking, needlework, gardening, and collecting odd bits of information.
5. I drive my husband nuts by scooping (not slicing) canned cranberry sauce.
6. My husband drives me nuts by leaving drawers not...quite...shut.
7. Hubby and I share our little bit of heaven with deer, foxes, raccoons, bears and bobcats.


And I'm supposed to nominate another bunch of bloggers:

Cindy Sample
Nancy Wright
Jacqueline Seewald
Holly Hunt
Liz Delisi
Rita Bay
Cindy Davis
Julie MacShane
Karen Ann
Jen Vaughn


These are all wonderful writers. Look them up!




No comments:

Post a Comment